Considering the emergence of disruptive technologies and their influence on how customers are engaged, it is very much necessary to stay current, agile and stable with the rapidly changing state of your industry. It is also significant to avail the advantages of emerging technology platforms such as social media, mobile technologies, big data analytics and cloud –to drive business and performance. Sidkes Consultancy’s Enterprise Architecture services primarily focus on ensuring that our customers achieve all of these goals. Sidkes Consultancy’s Enterprise Architecture business covers enterprise architecture, business designs and infrastructure architecture services that will support in enhancement of the digital platforms of an organization. Our company’s EA practice develops future ready architectures that provide the strategies and roadmaps which will quickly respond to the shifting nature of business. Clients who leverage our capabilities are able to adopt new business models and accelerate time to value.
Enterprise Architecture Program Facilitation Our services starts with an assessment of the existing Enterprise Architecture Program against a Reference EA Operating Model and a Maturity Model. Based on the objectives and needs of the customer, proper planning towards a target maturity level is developed. We will help to establish the program with:
Repository of architectural principles, standards and artifact templates. Enterprise Architecture processes, including governance, role and responsibilities. Optionally offer an innovation lab which will help in meeting the technological advancements. Support the roadmap to the desired maturity by arranging our own consultants to furnish skills, resource gaps and cross- training.Architecture Prototype Service Our service will help in collecting all minute details regarding stakeholder opinions of any state of Enterprise Architecture, current state, future state or any transitional state. Opinions may include:
- A basic diagram highlighting the support to Business Architecture through Application Architecture, Technology Architecture and Information architecture.
- Information Security view
- Integration View
- Any other view which may be needed for better functionality.
- IT Resources and Financial management
- To a large extend, we will minimize the cost of Information technology (IT) equipment tools.
- With the help of proper documentation, standardization and loss detection, you can mitigate risk, can improve your inventory control and support strategic decision making.
Strategic orientation of Enterprise and IT Our consultants will communicate in the language of business and IT to provide: Integrated analysis of an IT organization which includes business-IT alignment, technology, operations, governance and processes. Cost-benefit analysis to evaluate value propositions Short-term and long-term implementation roadmap from current state to desired future state. Final-state definition which will include portfolio, infrastructure, governance, architecture, strategic sourcing and staffing models.
Information Architecture Services From strategy to delivery, our Enterprise Information Management practice offers: Management, advisory and strategic consulting across Enterprise information Management, Analytics and Business Intelligence. Strategic, advisory and implementation services for future-generations technologies such as Big Data Analytics, Mobile and Cloud BI. End-to-End information management services including data management, data integration, data quality and data governance. Solutions of Enterprise performance management covering business strategy and enterprise metrics definitions.
Other Enterprise Architecture Services:
- Many other architectural domain-specific and pattern- specific services available.
- Custom and framework-based enterprise architectural development
- Enterprise architecture governance ad architecture team operating models.
EA development methods such as, The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and the Architecture Development Method (ADM) are adopted depending upon the engagement context.
Enterprise Architecture Benefits:
- Integrates Business Processes and Data across the Enterprise
- Shares Future Common Vision by both the Business and IT Communities with your Company/Organization
- Offers Better Support for Business, IT Analysis and Decision Making
- Enables Alignment of Data, Systems, Applications, Products, Services and Business Capabilities to Strategic Goals
- Aligns Budget Planning to Business Goals
- Standardizes Products and Technologies
- Improves IT Interoperability
- Integrates Systems Engineering into a Broader Enterprise View
- Increases Reuse of Existing Systems and System Components
- Articulates Impact Analysis of Change to the Business and IT Infrastructure
- Decreases Duplication of Effort and Services
- Improves Ability to Address Network Security
- Maximizes Reuse of Enterprise Framework to Reduce Delivery Time and Costs
- Provides a Blueprint Depicting Business and Technical Structure, Organization, Inter-Relationships of Component Parts, Systems, Subsystems, Data and Information Flows, Relationships with the External Environment, Guiding Principles and IT Financial Spend Plan for the Evolution of an Enterprise
- Maximizes Return on Investment in Existing and Future Business and IT Infrastructure
Our highly responsive team of well -qualified technical architects works closely with you and readily adjust to changing requirements and business scenarios. Sidkes consultancy will provide you the right tools to leverage your existing IT assets and guide you towards establishing a more nimble business and IT environment. We provide 24×7 support and constantly work with you to identify areas of improvement and facilitate optimization and co-innovation.